The purpose of Caballeros Del Sol shall be to support the Tucson business community by fostering goodwill, and promoting trade with the communities in Arizona and neighboring states and with those of our neighbor, Mexico by:
- Providing a networking and business development vehicle for its members.
- Acting as an independent economic development outreach committee of concerned Tucson Business leaders, or in collaboration with others.
- Supporting other Tucson business groups, organizations, and city, county, or state agencies that share similar goals. (Fostering goodwill includes assisting with fund raising, but excludes the handling of money.)
- Making periodic scheduled trips to such communities to promote Tucson and members’ own businesses.
- Fostering Mexican Business Relationships with its members and the city of Tucson.
- This is not a tips and leads club however great friendships and business relations can result from being part of this great organization.
General Meetings (except the Annual Meeting) shall be held on the second Thursday of every month from September to June or as needed by the Chairman or by any five (5) activemembers.
Trips shall be conducted the third Thursday of every month from September to June unless scheduled event requires a different day to accommodate the purpose or location of the trip.